Nevada uses criterion referenced tests (CRTs) and the High School Proficiency Exam (HSPE) to measure student achievement relative to Nevada’s academic standards. For grade specific assessment results and other assessment information, refer to the Nevada Report Card.
Notes: (data years reported are for the start of the accountability report school year)
- ED = % of students performing in the lowest range of achievement (Emergent/Developing)
- AS = % of students performing in the Approaches Standards range of achievement
- MS = % of students performing in the Meets Standards range of achievement
- ES = % of students performing in the highest range of achievement (Exceeds Standards)
- K-8 assessment data: Reading, Writing, and Mathematics data are from NAA. Science data is from CRT and NAA.